The 2014 Tuscobia Winter Ultra will take place in……. 2015. We will refer to the upcoming Tuscobia Winter Ultra as the 2014/15 edition, in a meager attempt to avoid confusion.
January 1-3, 2015
Thursday – Saturday.
Registration will open soon.
Important updates to rules, as required by the WI DNR, as a condition of our permit:
- All participants will have a minimum of 3 red flashing lights total. 2 rearward and 1 forward facing flashing red lights. Each light will be a minimum of 12 inches off the trail surface. If found out of compliance you will be disqualified.
- All participants will have a minimum of 20 square inches of reflective material, 10 forward facing and 10 rear facing. If found out of compliance you will be disqualified.
- Participants will not be allowed to carry a tent. Participants in the 150 and 75 mile distances will be required to carry a bivy sack, for emergency use only. “Camping” is not allowed on the trail, per the WI DNR.
- Participants are required to move off the trail when stopped. Do not stop and remain in the trail. Ever. Even for just a second.
- View the full list of rules on the Rules page