Thanks for your patience while we all work through the current conditions. At this point, we are planning on holding the Tuscobia Winter Ultra this year. Dates will be Thursday, Dec 31 through Sunday Jan 3. Everything is tentative at this point and subject to change, but here are the important details as they exist today:
- October 8, 6pm CST – Applications will start being accepted. (via ultrasignup )
- October 16, 6pm CST – Application window closes
- October 19 – accepted applicants will be notified by email – applicants will then have until October 23 to make payment
- October 26 – rosters announced
- There will be a total of 150 spots for all distances and modes of transport
- Only veterans will be allowed this year (anyone who has started the 80 or 160 previously may apply)
- Lights and reflective will be required, but no other gear requirements will exist this year
- There will be no gear check
- There may be no indoor support/aid stations. More to come on this as conditions evolve.
- You will still be required to check-in at certain locations.
- Purchasing items from local business is still encouraged, but you must follow any state requirements for social distancing/masking.